Anyone used Kabra Forks?

isitafox

I'm after swapping my forks to go back to HS33 on the front and wondered if anyone had tried the Kabra forks?

After having some Trialtech Sport Lite's I don't want to go too heavy on the front again and other than carbon forks the Kabra's look to be my only choice unless I hang on till the HS33 Sport Lites are re-released.

**so you want forks that have been recalled within the first month of production and month of the people who had them, in that month, snapped them?**

You what? They were released last August!

Also have you got some official numbers related to the number of sales of these people who snapped them?

month of the people who had them, in that month, snapped them?**

That is absolute bullshit.

They were recalled due to a manufacturing issue. They won't be re-released until that is resolved. People testing the prototype forks found they outlasted other forks they had by a significant margin.

To recap: You don't know what the f**k you're talking about.

EDIT: There are still people out there continuing to use the Sport Lite 4-Bolt forks because they chose to. They're still going fine.

• Like 1