New build after my first broken trial frame KOT MS2! - Rockman Gab

RuFiK

Hey,

Thanks to TartyBikes today about 10:30 AM I got package :)

Package is still closed, when i will come back from work, then I will open,
take a look what is inside.

Then I will prepare more photos :)

Stay tuned !

10516651_711564365582439_685193344052345

I must say I have experienced that and it is fun but big boxes appeal more to me :)

BTW That bike is gorgeous!!! I have to ask the question though...

How much did it cost!? :P

£1954.61 :oops:

incredible.

i think this is a better advertisement for tarty than anything else I have seen

Next time I must request for some discount :D

I forgot to add. Whole package was very good secured as you can see on pictures,

I must check freewheel when im kicking i heard some noise, shooting, same from headsets, Adam just adviced me about some things, i will try to fix it.

I forgot to add. Whole package was very good secured as you can see on pictures,

I must check freewheel when im kicking i heard some noise, shooting, same from headsets, Adam just adviced me about some things, i will try to fix it.

As far as I remember you should use your brand new freewheel lightly for a while to bed in?

This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, to ensure any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. You can do this by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use without having been bedded in, the pawls will not engage correctly and this causes the freewheel to skip, damaging the pawls and ratchet. If you wish to speed up this process, you can thin the grease down with light oil like GT85 or WD40, by spraying it between the centre and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.

from tarty

As far as I remember you should use your brand new freewheel lightly for a while to bed in?

This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, to ensure any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. You can do this by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use without having been bedded in, the pawls will not engage correctly and this causes the freewheel to skip, damaging the pawls and ratchet. If you wish to speed up this process, you can thin the grease down with light oil like GT85 or WD40, by spraying it between the centre and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.

from tarty

Yes I know that, I only tried go to rear wheel and thats all, no jumping, sidehops....

all the time i was only riding. I made maybe 1 km distance. Today i want to make 4 km.

I don't usually say this, but I genuinely think carbon forks will be the perfect finishing touch to this.

Hey

I think carbon fork is good only for competition. Second thing is that, when you buy carbon fork you don't have any warranty for this.

Which for me, it is not good.

Colored like a nigerian transvestite, but I like that very much.

ROFTL :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Cheers