Clean - London/Phoenix weekender

Mark W

A couple of weekends ago I headed over to London for the Phoenix Street Jam. As Ross, Ben, Aaron and Flipp were heading down for the day before, I took a fun-filled trip along the glorious M4 and met them there. They did some stuff, I filmed it, here's a video covering what happened on the Saturday and then what happened in the jam itself:

Thanks again to Ian/Phoenix for organising it, Inspired, TartyBikes and Trialtech for supporting it and everyone who headed out for a ride.

There are a few photos up here too...

• Like 12

Cannot wait to get back onshore and watch this. Cheers for filming / showing us the spots all weekend Mark. I had a total blast. Cant wait to get back down again and do some more riding.

THanks to everyone that turned up and rode with us that weekend. Really made me enjoy riding trials again.

• Like 1

A great weekend was had, I think the highlight was Fl ipp riding non stop all day on some pretty slippy walls then falling off his bike while being sat down.

Enjoyed that, reminded me of why I enjoy riding with like minded people and having a chilled but fun ride!

If there are any more might have to make the short trip from Reading!

Hopefully Ian will get around to sorting another Indoor skatepark Jam nearer winter.

It would be cool to see more of these in the future, I heard a potential planning of Glasgow / Unit23. In my opinion that would be one of the best places in the UK to hold a jam! (For those who haven't ridden Glasgow before you really really need to)

Good effort to all provided it was a pretty wet day in London town.

Definitely should do this again to bring back the big London rides of the past!

Ross was killing some lines :D

Yeah Ross was excellent. That reverse wheel swap thing he did, I was like damn, that's impressive. Aaron's riding has got miles better since last time I saw him as well. I am gonna make an effort to get to the next one, if only to watch and do a few things

• Like 1

Cheers guys. I'm quite surprised my lack of freewheel engagements doesn't show though too much. The echo SL I was running was down to about Hope XC range, and less.

Thanks for the quick turn around Mark. Making videos because you love to is very reapectable. Loved every minute of the 14minutes. It was like being there again.

Like Luke says. Lets make the next one in Glasgow. Good transport links, cheap hostels, great spots and the northern moaners have nothing to say! :P

• Like 2

Awesome, loved it! Top marks to Ben Travis for having such nice hair, Flipp for that tidy nose manual near the start (after he bailed it) and Ross for being Scottish yet managing to smile!

Would definitely make the effort to ride Glasgow if it happened!

• Like 1