Pavel Borisevich SL10

valk

Has anyone else had problems with those stems?

I did. The funny thing is that is was when I just started sidehop training (not that I'm any better now). Every now and then the bar would slip. I got rid of it and got a Rockman. Hasn't happened since and there's no creaking anymore either.

Edited by niconj

Nothing wrong with russia or china (Y) That video was mint---wish there were more tgs riders around :(

I know there's nothing wrong but browsing through those sites is a pain to find the videos :D (considering I know absolutely no Russian or Chinese)

All you have to do is type in his name that does not change in either language :wink:

Those are russian sites, in russian language, I can't understand russian, I don't even know where the f**k to begin looking, I got there via specific direct links and they are NOT just as easy as typing his name as you can see there are videos even in that playlist that do not mention his name AT ALL yet he's in them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtSUBGhFA7O3Nah3xKX-H1A/videos Here is a list of videos of pavel that are tutorials and don't include his name in any way shape or form, how would typing his name help AT ALL finding those?

Edited by valk

havnt you guys heard? Trials isn't about riding rocks anymore! its about getting into little groups on a bike with a seat and popping out a manuel and a 180 fakie in this day and age...

HAHA

Non the less still a bad ass rider and some ballsy moves! but x6 does it for me!!

• Like 2