Shimano single speed kit loose

HippY

Hey guys

I just put a new sprocket on the hope pro 2 hub

I took of the spacers, took out the old sprocket, put the new sprocket in, and every bit that I took off in the same order

I tightened the end as much as I could with hand, but there is a small play in the sprocket, like half mm.

I heard that when I pedal it will tighten itself automatically... is it true, or ~I should get a spacer?

Hey guys

I just put a new sprocket on the hope pro 2 hub

I took of the spacers, took out the old sprocket, put the new sprocket in, and every bit that I took off in the same order

I tightened the end as much as I could with hand, but there is a small play in the sprocket, like half mm.

I heard that when I pedal it will tighten itself automatically... is it true, or ~I should get a spacer?

Are you serious? It's not a screw on sprocket.

Just measure the base of your old sprocket and compare it to the new one. If it's the same width, the old one was loose as well.

It may also just be the freehub body that is slightly loose. Have you checked that?

Are you serious? It's not a screw on sprocket.

Just measure the base of your old sprocket and compare it to the new one. If it's the same width, the old one was loose as well.

It may also just be the freehub body that is slightly loose. Have you checked that?

I mean the lockring mechanism tightens itself... but it might be completely wrong, I have a friend who is a mechanike r who told me

Ill check it