Bbrraaakkeeellless

Herbertlemon102

It's me again- lacking In brakes.

Limey 320, high stem, Tt highrise rolled back- perfect. I wanted to have some fun, and the idea of everything being on edge is an idea I like, if that makes sense.

I discovered something though, if I bump my front wheel off something them go into rear wheel hops (so using the object I bump into to stop the bike, then immediately put pressure on the pedals) I can rear wheel hop as much as I like. When doing it from a trackstand- I sort of keep on going forwards until I loop out, because putting pressure on the pedals to lift the front up to the means I gain forwards momentum. What's the best way to get to go about brakeless rear wheel hops from a trackstand? If I have an object to stop against, fine, I can do as many as I like. But from trackstand I have issues. Any advice?

Watching flipp and when my mate went through his brakeless times, it's not a case of kicking on the backwheel like you would with brakes, but actually just leaning back and pulling the front end back, as of you're gunna do a backwards manual.

• Like 2

Watching flipp and when my mate went through his brakeless times, it's not a case of kicking on the backwheel like you would with brakes, but actually just leaning back and pulling the front end back, as of you're gunna do a backwards manual.

I shall give it a go- (on a smaller note, how do I change my member title? I'm more if a chimp IMO)