Updated Inspired Fourplay White Gold

Clerictgm mk2

Looks like there used just as a washer with a bigger surface area. Nothing really wrong with using them.

Not saying that they're wrong, just not needed. Question is whether the bolts are long enough with that many washers but they do look like the ones Avid uses so it should be fine.

Not saying that they're wrong, just not needed. Question is whether the bolts are long enough with that many washers but they do look like the ones Avid uses so it should be fine.

Using the washed means the bolts don't dig into the caliper, the bolts dig into the alloy washes. I'd say it's a better set up then just cranking the bolts again the caliper, who knows it may help stop the caliper snapping like the ZEE tend to do.

Using the washed means the bolts don't dig into the caliper, the bolts dig into the alloy washes. I'd say it's a better set up then just cranking the bolts again the caliper, who knows it may help stop the caliper snapping like the ZEE tend to do.

Well, Shimano bolts have washers just like the hope bolts, so there's never a bolt directly screwed onto the caliper. I was referring to the correct length of the bolts. If they are too short to be using that many washers, the can crack.

Edited by niconj

Again. I might be mistaken but you should run another adaptor on the rear brake and get rid of the spacers between the adaptor and the caliper.

Oh and I don't think you'll need a 203mm disc. Seeing how my Trialzone with Jitsie pads performs on a 180mm rotor, there's no need for a bigger one on your 4 pot brake.

Edited by niconj

For some reason with 203 avid rear adaptor there are only 50% of pad surface touches the rotor. So it's impossible to use or I should file it down for 3+mm.

Get rid of the Avid Adaptor and buy this one instead (the 203mm rear version). The washers shouldn't really be there.

Oh and from the pic you posted, there's no way that this is a 203mm adaptor for the rear! Such an Adaptor should be a +40mm one (unless the frame is +20).

Edited by niconj

This adaptor is 203 avid one that doesn't fit.

Adaptor with washers are 180mm(+20) one.

Yep, I'll buy hope adaptors, they are really cool and light.

Well, it Just doesn't look like a +40 adaptor.

Nothing wrong with 203 discs just think that 180 is enough. Enough for me anyways.