Danny Macaskill, the Ridge

Ali C

That was cool, and clearly well put together. I just feel like it was missing something though... Maybe I just still don't like the look of the way full suss bikes ride. Either way, definitely watched it the whole way through so I'm probably just picking unnecessary holes.

There was a couple of clips I thought Dan would have maybe thought, "aw, I f**ked that bit up a bit, can we do that again?

It looks like he's going for the Akrigg 'continuous pedalling through lines' but I dont think he executed it as well as Chris does.

Im being very picky though

Akrigg does his stuff fell way better than Danny.

Epic video anyway, HUGE balls on that death climbing route, frontflip was sick!

Edited by Perez

my fave Macaskill video. Climbing go pro footage made me feel a little sick.

This. Though i've done a climb like that before (without the bike) and it's all in your head. But it still looks super eeery on that video.

Beautiful location, i wonder if it's that clear most days? Nice place to go trekking for sure.

Front flip was super smooth.

I think Danny now is starting to really appreciate his outcome, being able to do that and get paid for it is amazing. The foreign city videos, not so much.

This. Though i've done a climb like that before (without the bike) and it's all in your head. But it still looks super eeery on that video.

Beautiful location, i wonder if it's that clear most days? Nice place to go trekking for sure.

Front flip was super smooth.

I think Danny now is starting to really appreciate his outcome, being able to do that and get paid for it is amazing. The foreign city videos, not so much.

I think being that it was on Skye, that was the one clear day of the year.

This is them scouting out the ridge before filming.

post-7501-0-35040000-1412333146_thumb.jp