Best looking mod?

Herbertlemon102

Since it's the unspoken law, I'm posting my limey (even with it's gash onza bash, racingline rear brake makes up for that though) but honestly, sir dann'so new mod makes me moist. So does flipps homemade beast machine, I'd gladly trade my personality for either of them.

post-37174-0-78697100-1412613505_thumb.j

post-37174-0-61605400-1412613512_thumb.j

post-37174-0-14487000-1412613519_thumb.j

Since it's the unspoken law, I'm posting my limey (even with it's gash onza bash, racingline rear brake makes up for that though) but honestly, sir dann'so new mod makes me moist. So does flipps homemade beast machine, I'd gladly trade my personality for either of them.

Aww thanks man <3

The praise should go to Adam though (where the hell is this user tagging this ;) ) as he built the beast.

Aww thanks man <3

The praise should go to Adam though (where the hell is this user tagging this ;) ) as he built the beast.

or even jack iverson? who had it (apart from w/ genny frame and duel red racing lines), who had it before chester(w/ speedrace fans frame and yellow duel racelines) who had it before baxter, who had it before you.

GMBdtlb.jpg

I apologise for my incompetence, where's my wank sock, I believe it's that time again....that's fit.

Aww thanks man <3

I knew Adam had it, but I wasn't sure if it was his build alone , or whatever haha. Let's just say it was a joint effort ;)
  • Like 1

What's the geo, anyone?

Wheelbase: Short 1000mm, Long 1030mm

Chainstay Length: 362mm

BB Rise: 60mm

Head Angle: 72 degrees

Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: Short 595mm (23.5"), Long 615mm (24.25")

Only weighs 1.811kg as well

Right c unt who rides that x

Couldn't agree more what a bellend, think he's called Jamie Moron or something.

• Like 1