Things that piss you off about the woman in your life

bing

Having a discussion with one of the lads from work last night about things that piss you off about your significant other.

Not taking the paper seal off the top of the milk carton. Words cannot describe how much this annoys me

Not removing the foil top off the butter carton

Not throwing stuff in the bin

Rant away boys

Edited by bing

I used to get bothered by stuff like that, but then I realised that I was thinking about it the wrong way round.

It's not about things that people do that annoy you, but how you are annoyed by the things that other people do.

You then realise that you don't need to be annoyed, as everyone has their own little quirks and ways of doing things. When you embrace that, you lead a much happier life :)

• Like 2

The butter foil thing - too true. "It keeps it fresh" - no, it provides advertising space and creates a small annoyance every time I want to use it.

Leaving loads of lights on. "Are you still in this room?" - no. No you're not.

Moans that the flat is untidy - most of it is her stuff.

She has a stressful job so is either working constantly or stressed, thinking about the work she should be doing. As a result I barely ever get to spend decent time with her.

• Like 1

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT? WHAT DO YOU F**KING WANT TO EAT? F**KING WHAT TO YOU WANT TO F**KING EAT? IF YOU DON'T F**KING DECIDE WHAT YOU F**KING WELL WANT TO EAT THEN YOU ARE GOING TO F**KING DIE, F**KING WHAT DO YOU F**KING WANT TO F**KING EAT?

"I don't know".

• Like 1

She has small boobs :'(

I f**king love tiny boobs. Send them my way!

Anyway seeing as though I don't live with mine can I use my parents?

Dad turns the internet every morning and when he comes home from work as "it might cause a fire"

Dad pricks the salad cream, tomato ketchup bottle with a fork instead of removing the easily removable lid

Dad tears a litte bit off the milk carton not the whole thing

Dad turns the radiators off in certain rooms to "stop the boiler from overworking"

Dad goes around opening the windows in the house for no reason, even the one in the spare room that no one goes in but the chill comes in my room

Dad turns the light off when you're in the room, and dims it for you without asking

Dad turns the oven down without asking you when it's your food you're cooking

• Like 2

Right so me and the missis are buying a house.

I've planned out my man room; I've bought the bar, scoping fridges, know the sofa I'm going to buy, planned the wallpaper and stenciling, found the dart board etc. (I have also planned out roughly the other rooms)

Going house shopping fairly regulary and what is the only thing she will look at? Cushions and thows. Then. Cushions and thows. Then. Cushions and thows. Then. CUSHIONS AND f**kING THROWS

If I see one more cushion I'm going to run myself over with my own car.

**EDIT brought to bought as per Danns thread. Yea I'm just lazy and illiterate.

Edited by Simpson
  • Like 2

Again with the lights on all over the house but then leaves curtains half shut so it's "cosy", that really f**king winds me up as being a farmhouse it's not exactly light to begin with.

Just finishes enormous breakfast/dinner prompts "what should we have for tea?", I have no idea, I do not crave food currently for some strange reason?!

"I love you riding your bike/going to the gym" until I want to do it

Bollocking me for coming home after a night out hours after I said I would yet it's fine when she does as she "never goes out"