Which will make more difference: Stem or Bars?

Hotchy

I've decided to abandon the idea of brakes for now after realising that my new forks don't actually have disc mounts on them, haha. So I'm currently in the middle of building a brakeless street set up out of a 2012 Onza Zoot, I've just got some new straight forks, and it's made a massive difference to how easy it is to lift the front, it's almost doubled my hop height, and I can manual for what feels like forever haha. But I know I can make the front end even higher and easier to lift, by changing both my stem and my bars. At the minute I can only afford one or the other (#StudentLyfIsHardLyf) and I'm praying the stem is going to make more difference as it's cheaper haha, but I have a feeling it won't be.
I'm planning on getting a BBB Forged 70mm Stem and either Da Bomb Tactics or Inspired Arcade bars. If it's the bars that are going to make the most difference then I want them as soon as possible, so I'll probably end up getting the Da Bomb tactics because they're cheaper than the Inspired's.

I think I already know the answer to the question, and I'm assuming it's the bars that are going to make more difference, but I just thought I'd swing the question by you guys first anyway, just incase I'm wrong, and the stem is either going to make a bigger difference, or the same amount of difference.

Any other advice on what I can do to make an epic street set up is also massively appreciated, my set up at the minute is basically just a standard Zoot set up apart from the forks

Cheers guys

All stem and bars do is position your hands somewhere ahead of the steerer tube. If you went from 150x30 stem with riser bars to a 90x30 stem it'd feel drastically different, but if you were 150x30 with flat handlebars that'd change it drastically too but in a whole different manner...

This is a how long is a piece of string question.