How much does BMX influence your riding or not ?

psiron

Hi guys, its been a while since I posted something. Anyway I'm curious to know how much BMX has Influenced your riding style. I'm a fairly latecomer to trials riding and after practicing like mad for over a year, it occurred to me that something was missing I noticed that although I could get the bike up and down obstacles, I had little flow and even less pump, so I bought a cheap BMX which absolutely terrified me, anyway I persevered and now I'm riding brake-less BMX and feeling very confident on the back wheel of all the bikes I ride (170mm Enduro, Fourplay, BMX) etc.. I can pump now and my flow is improving. What's your opinion, or is there no difference, BMX isn't necessary..........

I grew up riding bike trials, my old was teaching me the required techniques for moto trials without a motor.

I rode it for years then went to high school. I become really good mates with all the bmx guys. I spent the best past of 10yr riding bmx.

Then injured I got back into trials. Not long after one of the best thing happened, the 4plays came out and suited me perfectly.

I've been floating between trials and street riding since then.

I love it, you can go session a skate park then go hit some technical natural back to back