Places in London to ride

reece91

Hey Everyone,

I have moved to London from Australia and recently purchased a 26" Zoo bike, I am a beginner to the bicycle side of trials but have ridden the powered equivalent for a few years.

I am looking for places to ride within London and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I am currently based in North West London. I am also aware of the short days and cold weather coming up, so perhaps riding spots will be limited.

Also if anyone else in the area and is willing to offer some advice in return to watching me crash, please feel free to PM.

Cheers!

Reece.

Fantastic!

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the tips and advice.

The google maps with all the spots around London is such a great resource, especially for new guys like me, Thank you Rusevelt and Mark W.

I would love to get to Barrow Farm but I don't have a car.... yet.... but if I end up with one it will be one of the first places on my list.

It would be great to compile more spots around London, are there any hassles setting up a Google Map account? It would be awesome to share any spots I may find.

Cheers guys,

Reece.

• 4 weeks later...