Marino Archive....

LEON

Still got it, I just had an entire bike worth of quality spares, so I thought why not? This frame would make a pretty dark bike with the other parts as they're pretty much all black, so I gave the gold to the Archive, I do wish it was blue though.

post-1701-0-96501200-1422111771_thumb.jp

post-1701-0-45431900-1422111778_thumb.jp

Edited by LEON
  • Like 2

Ta Ross, maybe tomorrow!

Yeah the levers are flappy and flexy, they click and take up freeplay without fail everytime you pull them before they actually start pushing anything, thanks to them being made of mostly plastic, the pads rock like a bitch resulting in a big clunk every time I land with the brake on, they're not very powerful, the front is just about passable on a 203 rotor, the rear is just not good enough, you'd have to ride a mod and weigh about 9 stone to call these reasonable.

On a positive note they're light, and they take 30 seconds to set up as you can see the pads and rotor right through the top of the caliper.

But I'm not buying 2 sets of saints, for the same reason I'm not buying 2 sets of Continental tyres.

Edited by LEON

• 3 weeks later...