RuFiK

Bike Trial Market on Facebook

7 posts in this topic

Hello :)

Just I made a Facebook page about Bike Trial Market. Place where you can put your ad for sell or wanted about bike/street trial stuff.

I hope you will help me to promote this group and please don`t forget to join and post your ad ! :)

www.fb.com/groups/BikeTrialMarket

Enjoy !

Edited by RuFiK

Serious question - do people still use Facebook?

Serious question - do people still use Facebook?

Yes.

Via FB is more secure, safety, and you know/you can see with who making business. If will cheat you, simply you can track him down. Via other via, do you want to track down "Mickey mouse" as his nickname ? :)

Wouldn't eBay be a more sensible alternative because of the protection it gives buyers and sellers?

I don't doubt your ability to track 'him' down (disappointing that you wouldn't do business with a woman,) but what happens next? Do you inform the police, trading standards, take matters into your own hands? I could give you my real name, address and bank details then rip you off anyway.

I'm not having a go, I'm just interested in what your USP is and what responsibility you would be taking as owner of the page. You might need to consider a disclaimer

Yes.

Via FB is more secure, safety, and you know/you can see with who making business. If will cheat you, simply you can track him down. Via other via, do you want to track down "Mickey mouse" as his nickname ? :)

Bollocks, Facebook is no more secure than any other internet trade. Nothing stops someone opening a fake account and simply ignoring people they've scammed.

1 person likes this

Wouldn't eBay be a more sensible alternative because of the protection it gives buyers and sellers?

I don't doubt your ability to track 'him' down (disappointing that you wouldn't do business with a woman,) but what happens next? Do you inform the police, trading standards, take matters into your own hands? I could give you my real name, address and bank details then rip you off anyway.

I'm not having a go, I'm just interested in what your USP is and what responsibility you would be taking as owner of the page. You might need to consider a disclaimer

Thx for hint. I will add some disclaimer :)

Bollocks, Facebook is no more secure than any other internet trade. Nothing stops someone opening a fake account and simply ignoring people they've scammed.

Yes, sam on ebay etc ...

Edited by RuFiK

I use FB buy/sell/trade sites for Mtb parts. FB doesnt take a cut of the sale like eBay does (Y)

You can also easily ask questions about the items etc. I know you can do this on eBay, but it just seems easier on FB. On eBay you click "contact seller", then it gives you the options of what you might want to ask.... f**k all that shit!!