Crossbow - (Curved cranks added)

Guillermo Marin

• 2 weeks later...

love the look of those frames! but that disc only mod doesn't have much "reinforcement" at all on the frame, does it? (around the calliper, cant think of the proper namer)

found this on Joan Figueras' facebook, looks neat! but i reckon a different frame colour would look nicer, imo

post-36107-0-09922100-1424601088_thumb.j

Edited by JJ Leigh

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can see this being good and lame at the same time.

Good:

1. clearance for obstacles for the BIU/UCI boys whatever it is who has that rule just to please Ross Mcarthur. (Don't really follow the rules just go by what i have heard and seen from various sources etc.)

Lame:

1. Looks completely stupid as am not sure what is worse having a bicycle without a seat or having a bicycle without a seat and bent cranks which just tops it off.

2. Look at all the comp riders going years back and todays current riders . They can achieve their riding style with standard cranks what benefit of the difference are they going to get

3. Why on earth did they even think of this?

Credit to the CrossBow guys for thinking of it interesting to see how it takes off and whether other manufacturers will follow as with any other trials product.

Edited by AndeeeMK2