My Koxx Kloud 26" **Updated 19th March**

Stan Shaw

Updated, see below!

Evening all, thought I'd post a few updated photos of my long running Koxx Kloud as it's had some new bits and bobs recently such as the Trialtech rim brake hose which matches the frame rather well. Other stuff includes the super comfy Trialtech lever blades for both brakes and a hard anodised alloy rear sprocket. I'd really recommend the lever blades for anyone looking improve their brakes. They add a touch more power, but feel much comfier than the standard ones.

This bike is probably a little "old skool" to a few people now, but I'm of that era anyway haha and absolutely love this bike. Rides brilliant.

On to the pics:

01.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

Little update!

I've now been running one of the Trialtech Sport Lite M30 rear hubs and sprockets for a few weeks. That means the thread size on the sprocket and hub is M30, quite a bit smaller than the regular 1.37" x 24 tpi size. This system allows for a lighter overall setup which is great. My hub, sprocket and bolts come in at approx 140g from memory which is insanely light, but still very strong. So it's win win!

Few pics:

stanh1.JPG

stanh2.JPG

stanh3.JPG

stanh4.JPG

Cheers!

Stan.

Edited by Stan Shaw
  • Like 8

Stan always had great bikes.....i loved echos he had before but kloud looks great. i like details like brake hoses were cut that trialtech sign is just near cilynder ( or it was not on purpose? ) also, you dont see such great photos of bikes these days

• 3 weeks later...