Racing line lever Disassemble

Sulliotti

hello!

Today i was purging my fu***** racing line lever and accidentaly wiht the allen key, lose the fiting of the grub screw of the lever body because I tighthen it too hard or something like that... :oops:

So now i can't purge my brake cause where the grub screew goes... The allen doesn't fit anymore.... (it was not my best day)

WHat can I do in this case? any idea?

but if necessary, could someone explain how to disamble the racing line lever, to just buy the body that's not working....

Thank you :'(

You bled your brake, right? Are the threads of the lever body gone or is the bleed screw f**ked up?

In any case, there's not much to disassemble. Just get two torx screwdrivers (I think it's T25) and take out the lever bolt. The rest is self-explanatory.

You bled your brake, right? Are the threads of the lever body gone or is the bleed screw f**ked up?

In any case, there's not much to disassemble. Just get two torx screwdrivers (I think it's T25) and take out the lever bolt. The rest is self-explanatory.

the bled is srew up....

Sounds like youve stripped the head of the bleed screw.

Try tapping a slightly larger torx bit in, the impact will help loosen the bolt and hopefully the torx will bite and unscrew the bolt.

yes I stripped it... il try that with the torx...

thank you for the ideas :wink: