DJ memorial ride Portsmouth

Scott Gibbs

So what weekend are we doing this? I know the last 9 have been on the weekend closest to the 14th of may, obviously thats not happening this year and people want to go to tarty days. It would be good to set a date and start a facebook event

If you read my post you'd see the answer to the first part of that - as for date it is tbc This is the first day i've had to myself for the past month or so.

If you read my post you'd see the answer to the first part of that - as for date it is tbc This is the first day i've had to myself for the past month or so.

Edit: Myself and a few others are just going to come down at some point in the next month or so regardless now. Just so we have a fixed date all 4 of us are free to work from.

Edited by Paperclip

• 2 weeks later...

so whats the plan?

Sort of related to the topic because of the long drive down from us we have decided to come down as a group of 4 in the van, Myself, Carl Hopps, Mike Judson and D man. Also with June being a busy month for festivals and so on we have decided we will come down on the 20-21st of this month. I know that a separate date might be posted but we've set on this date for our group anyway so if anyone would be up for joining us that would always be a huge bonus. Simon Gale also said he would try get down that weekend to meet up for a ride, we would be grateful for any kind of tour guide :)

• Like 2

I'm hooking the northerners up with (most likely) a premium Gunwharf apartment for the stay and a stunters tour guide. If anybody else wants to make plans based off that info contact either cocky or myself.

How far north?

Edited by Scott Gibbs

Well I'll be living in Merseyside as of next week was just wondering who's roughly around that area?

Leeds area, not a million miles away from Liverpool to be fair we do ride there every now and then. It's rather decent for street'y riders so we never say no to a ride around the docks. Also Manchester isn't too shabby either. Won't clog up the thread any more.

More info : http://adf.ly/1HHwe7

Always wanted a link to a sky bingo site right in the middle of an organisation of a respectable memorial. disgusting c**t.

Anyway, back on topic - last weekend we had a portsmouth ride that started at the pyramids (usual end point) and finished at the guild hall (mainly white wall but still) .

I reckon we should do this because since D.J was a RIDER and there's NO RIDING at the guild hall to do anyway... besides, by the time everybody's ridden all day we'll be too tired to ride the pyramids (the place with actual riding, to start with :P ) But it's just an idea, im not worried about it at all :)

So is the weekend of the 20th the official ride now? it's not long to go think we are looking at booking somewhere online if Matt can't get us in the place he suggested.

Another two friends confirmed they will also be coming along from the midlands so that's 6 of us that I know of traveling down and stopping over.

• Like 1