Welcome to the Team Video - Joe Prattley

AdamR28

They're having a fight to the death at Tarty Days to see who keeps their place - a strict "One Joe in, one Joe out" policy is the only way.

Not sure if he's on here, but thanks to Chester for letting us ride, and to Chester's Dad for the mid-ride tea :) Much appreciated with it being a pretty chill day!

• Like 2

Hi everyone

Thanks for the feedback on the video!

I'm so pleased to be a part of the Tartybikes team and i would like to thank Adam for adding me to a list of riders in which i can find both trials legends and good friends!

For anyone who was hoping to see something more street orientated i am now back on a 26" and looking forward to utilising the good weather to work on another edit soon!

Thanks guys !!

• Like 1

Hi everyone

Thanks for the feedback on the video!

I'm so pleased to be a part of the Tartybikes team and i would like to thank Adam for adding me to a list of riders in which i can find both trials legends and good friends!

For anyone who was hoping to see something more street orientated i am now back on a 26" and looking forward to utilising the good weather to work on another edit soon!

Thanks guys !!

The only thing left for you now is a sponsor from Yorkshire Tea and you can then die a happy man

• Like 1

That was the plan originally, but we wanted to get a piece filmed before I headed to NZ and the January weather here isn't always conducive to street (hence that rain at the start of this video which put a literal and figurative damper on our plans). I'd be pretty keen to film a trialsy streety video though, so we'll see what happens in future :)

• Like 1