RTDM:LDN - Ian Johnstone

IanJohnstone

Going to be honest dude - I was expecting a bit more. "An amazing day in Rotterdam and a day and a half in London", and thats all you could get? I'm not hating, I just expected a couple of more bangers as I know how good you are.

Plus those low rails were begging to be manualed!!

Why are you such a let down all the time Ian :D:P

Edited by Ross McArthur
  • Like 4

Can't quite figure out the % of sarcasm in that post, is this the kind of comments I'll get from now on, now that I'm on an Ozonys? lol

Well if it is any consolation, you got better street style than our european counterpart of Ozonys street team riders . But as Ross was saying, lack of riding content.

Filming once again top notch from MW.

Edited by Rusevelt

loved that!

i know most will disagree but i prefer the look of them ozonys irons to the arcades by far, look ace.

riding was good, although i would have liked to seen a few bunnyhops to front >_< i watch alot of street videos to watch them (A) i like your style though, looks different in some way then alot of street lads, i cant quite put my finger on it yet though.

i particularly liked the actual video for cinematography purposes, the timelapse on london bridge was cool as f**k! and the last scene ride away too, looks like a filter was used? regardless, brilliant, mark sure knows how to film/put them together doesnt he.

overall i think it was a good watch ^_^(Y)

Edited by DAMON WATSON.
  • Like 2

Cool, glad some are enjoying it, I did wonder whether I could be setting myself up for a fall with the dramatic music choice but thought it went well with the footage really. Had a bit of a nightmare picking music (taking vimeo restrictions into account)

loved that!

i know most will disagree but i prefer the look of them ozonys irons to the arcades by far, look ace.

riding was good, although i would have liked to seen a few bunnyhops to front >_< i watch alot of street videos to watch them (A) i like your style though, looks different in some way then alot of street lads, i cant quite put my finger on it yet though.

i particularly liked the actual video for cinematography purposes, the timelapse on london bridge was cool as f**k! and the last scene ride away too, looks like a filter was used? regardless, brilliant, mark sure knows how to film/put them together doesnt he.

overall i think it was a good watch ^_^(Y)

(Y) cheers, that's was the plan (with the timelapses, intro/outro shots & cover picture) to make it an enjoyable watch, I'm not trying to big it up more than what it is. No filter used on that last shot by the way (as far as I know, Mark just sent the clips over), the skyline looked awesome. I don't want to make an edit & start a post with "nothing special" for example, I want to put some effort into every part of it & make something good to watch :)

Feel like there's a lot of expectation from edits these days & think this is a good representation of me doing what I do.

Cool to get a mixed reaction though I guess, rather than an indifferent or no reaction

Enjoyed that Ian. Plenty of cool lines.

Last one must have been scary first go!

Cheers dude, that was first go! haha, the first actual go that is.. Yeah was one of those where you're not quite sure exactly what's gonna happen & the run up was a little sketchy

No filter used on that last shot by the way (as far as I know, Mark just sent the clips over), the skyline looked awesome.

Indeedy - just set the white balance to 'Shade' and let that sunset do the rest. Dropping the exposure a bit just made the colours pop a bit more too.

As Ian mentioned though he edited it, and I think he did a really good job on it (Y) When you sent me that preview of it it was nothing like I expected it to be but worked really well. For what was pretty much a couple of hours in Rotterdam and a couple of hours in London (most of which was spent waiting for that f**king coffee shop guy to actually make those drinks) I think it was a reasonable return :) There was quite a lot of exploring involved and not really any pre-planned stuff which will usually make things a little less productive, but made it quite a lot of fun to be involved in.

Was happy to help out in any case though, getting to ride Rotterdam (again) and Amsterdam was cool and cruising around London is always going to be fun, but then seeing a finished video from those days was the cherry on top :)