Inspired Console Video - Ben Travis & Leftovers Video added

ben_travis

Evening All,

I was saving some of these clips for another wee project, but it won't be coming off for the time being. So thought I'd just release these into the wilderness. Sorry it has mainly been filmed using a tripod. Thanks to Flipp for filming the London Clips. EDIT: and Ross for the Glasgow clips

Hopefully have a better video out soon. Go to Vimeo to watch in HD.

Thanks to Inspired Bicycles and Phoenix Riders Co for their support.

Vimeo Video -> Original Video

Some leftovers put together in this video. Had to use the vimeo enhancer as the original music wasn't allowed;

Vimeo Video -> Original Video
Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 13

I'll echo my sentiments from Ali's video:

Since getting rid of the trials bike I can count on one hand the number of times I've really missed having it. The count just went up.

Top work, gents.

I never get tired of watching your videos, Ben. Would be keen to see something produced to the same production quality as Mark's Inspired/etc vids, though understand that's no small feat!

• Like 1

Hopefully Ben and I are going to get a chance to film an edit together some time this year (Y) Been wanting to make it happen for some time now!

Excited about that, this was awesome but as Luke said it could be even better if you weren't restricted by the tripod. Great work man!

Cheers for the comments guys. Appreciated.

Beast!! knocking on ali c's door now lad!!

This one made me laugh though. Sadly, I am light years away from Ali. Hence why I have to wear the same outfits as him...

Some clips I thought you was Ali. Baseball Tee and black jeans

• Like 1

Cheers for the comments guys. Appreciated.

This one made me laugh though. Sadly, I am light years away from Ali. Hence why I have to wear the same outfits as him...

haha dont be so critical man thats a top notch edit :) u'll be ringing the doorbell before u no it ;) x

I almost think your tri-pod edits come out better than having someone holding a camera because you put more thought into how the clip is shot. For example, one of the bench shots had a pole in the foreground on the LHS. It's little touches like that I appreciate (like the voyeur I am, watching from the bushes).

It's also good to see they've taken away all the bushes to open up some lines. The manifesto type stuff you were doing with the Akrigg style pedalling really worked. Good effort on that.

"Putting the trials back in street trials" :P