TFTD2 - 7th August. List of names and info inside!

AdamR28

Thing is I'm effectively in charge while the other guy is away. Literally cannot be off. There's nobody to cover me either. We have to take it in turns to have holiday. The secretary and accountant literally have no idea about our side of the work, not a case of not trusting people to cover...more of an impossibility.

Annoying, because I really wanted to come for the social side :(

1. Tarty Adam - MX5 slutmobile? - yes to food

2. Bessell - MX5

3. Daniel James Anthony Delilah Jasmine Consuela Bananahammock Cox- fish finger wagon *cough*slower than Haz*cough*- yes to a tinder date

4. Stuart Thomas - s14a - yes to food

5. Paul Oliver- Poor mans Porsche (924)-yes to food

6. Prawn - A3 with ironing boards - Eats anything

7. Rainbird - Das Leon - Ja, Nahrung.

8. Jardo - rapey old Golf

9. Mikey pond - pimpmobile

10. Oli Skinner Chav-tastic Pug 106

11. Kennard - Feed me!

12. Haz - French clutter - Always hungry.

13. Robin - No idea but hopefully not a 406, yes to food! (but I don't need meet)

14. Richard (sfboy) - Cayman

15. George 'Le Spunk' - S3 - yes to food...anything!

I basically definitely won't be in the scirocco. Just found a lot of rot, it'll either not be finished or never be finished. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Funds from Stoozie received also. Could do with an extra person to take George's place else we'll each need to chip in a couple more quid on the day. If nobody on here wants it I'm sure I/we can fill it with other folk easily enough, but it'd be nice to keep it to TF really (Y)

"Paid" list:
1. Rainbird
2. Tarty Adam
3. Bessell
4. Kennard
5. Haz
6. Richard (sfboy)
7. Dan (sucks) Cox
8. Stoozie

Outstanding (but not in a good way) list:

1. Paul

2. Prawn

3. Jardo

4. Mikey

5. Oli

6. Robin

No mad rush still, but with payday coming along over the next few days for most I'm expecting most people to be nicely squared away over the next week :)

Half day holiday today so popped into Rob the butchers, he does bbq packs for 2 quid a pop which has a burger, sausage, kebab and pork chop in it. He can chop and change the packs if needed and will give us some seasoning/marinade stuff as well. Rob said that a pack per person will be more than enough.

If people are happy with that selection then I can get him to put some aside for the 7th and I can bring it to the track at lunchtime. Not sure how best to sort payment, did I have it right that rainbo has a couple of quid per person spare?

Will also need to get buns and sauce but that's only a supermarket job :)

Unfortunately with Jardo also bailing we're now a bit down per person. If we can fill the spaces were right in target. Might make more sense for people to individually declare themselves in4meat and pay on the day/similar?

If we can't find anyone from TF to take the remaining 2 spots, would you guys rather pay the extra or look elsewhere for another couple of drivers?

Sorry lads, I feel so bad for pulling out.

I've won a holiday with work, I had to weigh up an all expenses paid week in Iceland driving rally cars or driving around a field for the day. I'm sure you'll understand.

Seriously gutted to be missing out though :(

• Like 1