Vapers Thread

JT!

Oh man I love this Wismec Releaux RX200! I mainly bought it for it's 3 battery capacity, only really use it in VW mode but the other modes are there if I ever need it. Don't go anywhere about 30w either, the 200w is there if I feel like burning my throat lol.

IMG_3029.jpg

Edited by weirdoku
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2015 at 1:39 AM, bike_dummie said:

Also how do I make my O s thicker, I am using just vg to learn so it's not that,  they come out quite wispy not thick... 

To make O's thicker,  do a lung hit as usual. Then exhale slightly so the smoke builds up a bit in your throat/mouth then try and blow the O's.

18 hours ago, weirdoku said:

To make O's thicker,  do a lung hit as usual. Then exhale slightly so the smoke builds up a bit in your throat/mouth then try and blow the O's.

That's pretty much what I'm doing now, no idea how those VGod guys get there O's so big they're more like donuts, my O's look good but they aren't thick enough to bend once stretched they don't hold much mass if that makes sense? 

f**k my Bellus. I've rebuilt it so many times but I cannot get it to wick right. Too much wick no leak but get dry hits above 22 watts ish. Less wick can go to about 30 watts before dry hit but slowly leaks. It's a good design tank, easy to remove coils and top fill holes but the two post design for dual coils is a pain. I've rebuilt my Goblin now and it just works first build. Fired up to 50 watts and it's perfectly fine haven't gone any higher as the vapor was just too hot for me. Only nag I have about the Goblin is the fill hole is tiny. I've gone and ordered the Goblin mini, I've always wanted one, it simple and no fuss. 

Soooo I made a coil. It's some kind of fused clapton coil? Three 0.35mm wrapped with 0.2mm outside. Measured about 0.26ohms. Fired it up to about 60 watts on my reuleux, crazy amount of vapor. People who vape this shit regularly is crazy! I don't even want to dual coil this.

IMG_3125.jpg

Edited by weirdoku
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i bought my self a smok cube 2 this thing is unreal !!! 160w but downloaded new software which pushed it up too 180w,bluetooth,led,temp control using 3mg but to be fair since i stopped smoking my chest is better i dont wake up with a bad back as smoking can do that too you in over all e cigs are mint! my advice if your going to get one buy a decent one i started off with a kangertech starter kit which is 50w :) retail is £45 on amazon 

Griffin RTA is a beast! Amazing flavour massive deck no leaking, it's a winner! 

Can fit dual 9 wrap Clapton in there easily! 

It's really something especially for flavour,  I've been using alien Clapton coils in my RDA so my standards are high for flavour :P

Edited by bike_dummie

I'm still loving my iStick 30w and the Aspire Triton. Good flavour, good cloud, top fill and I've found where I can buy coils at a decent price. Conventiently small too. 

Loving Raw Vapes Vimto on a 70/30 at the minute too. 

image.thumb.jpeg.d463a88002b9341af07e2a5

Edited by SamKidney

i see all this tanks and great reviews of them but no matter how hard i try,i ust cant get on with tanks in general.

drippers are my way of vape it seems,KBOX with a little boy rda in single coil mode 0.4ohm @20watts

but hey mike,will try some of the wire youve sent me again later on today.will put a pic of the fresh build up if you like

IMG_20160127_143617.jpg

Edited by FamilyBiker
  • Like 1

I've had my eyes on the cricket since they were released, I'm not much of un unregulated guy myself but it sure does seem nice for RDAs and for lots of clouds. I probably will get one eventually but I'll probably use it a few times for then it'll sit on my shelf.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you liked the wire fmlybkr. I'm doing some special wires atm.. you know where to find me ;)

Noisy cricket is a lethal bitch! .4 min safe resistance makes coiling it the way I like to difficult to say the least. I've got a single ss fc in now and it chucks vapour like no other! Hot as stand ass though.

Crius is a nice rta, griffin and aromamizer too.. but the vcmt, 25 or 30mm versions are beasts! Used one at 90w .12ohm, clouds rivalled any of my drippers.

• 3 months later...

Finally got a DNA 200 mod and it is truly amazing! Alongside the new goon rda, one of the most versatile rda I have come to own. 

How will the new FDA rules affect nicotine free juice? Just thinking I could add my own nic. Homemade juice never tastes as good to me. 

Really struggling to find a juice I like. Think it's possibly my tank/coil that doesn't agree with what I'm after and is affecting the flavour as the same juice on a more powerful setup tastes amazing. 

Time for an upgrade I think