Vapers Thread

JT!

Looks straight forward enough.. I've done two now, one on a series box I made and one on a hana 30. From experience, separate the spring load center pin from the insulator first or the heat will destroy it..

Good luck :S

I literally have no words right now.

Then don't use any :P1273098022089_zpsjc0q0pps.png Edited by *gentlydoesit

You all missed my point get off your f**king high horses.

I was laughing because this clearly is a vapers thread but he said you should create one.

Giving up tinder appears to have turned you into a bitch Dan, need to get busy again. :P

• Like 1

The amount of shit in this topic is hilarious.

"What about the chemicals they stick in to make the flavors" - What due think they put in Ice pops and the likes?

I work with Consultants in Respiratory Medicine on a daily basis for work, when switching to one of these things, I asked a few of them to read all the contents on the bottle and to see what they thought. They all said they can't see any harmful chemicals and I'm on the 18mg strength stuff.

For the misinformed and confirmed by doctors at work, nicotine is NOT a harmful drug, yes you can overdose on it which can cause you to feel sick, but it is not harmful to the body.

Even if there are a few chemicals in there, there are over 2500 per cigarette, i'll take my chances on the ECIG

As for people who are buying these to stop smoking or to replace smoking, i've noticed alot of you have brought sub-ohm tanks, which are designed for lung hits? I would of imagined you would of wanted the same sensation as smoking which is mouth to lung hits? If your not enjoying the sub tank range, try out the Aspire Nautilus or Aspire Atlantis. Also for e-juice, I've tried ALOT of different companies and Vamp Vape, there flavors are so much stronger than anyone else.

In regards of people buying them who have never smoked and just did it for bants and on 0mg nicotine. Im in agreement with some other people, idiots.

EDIT: Also its not "smoke" its vapor, go blow it at the smoke alarm in your house and see it do nothing.

Im currently using Eleaf 50w aspire Atlantis tank, 1.9 resistance coil, 18mg juice, currently have blueberry and raspberry menthol, its awesome!

Edited by DK.

I'm on my phone and I can't be arsed to quote it, but in reference to the chemicals in the liquid the point for me is that it's completely unregulated? You can buy this on a market stall and it couldn't have anything in it.

They don't have to be honest on their labelling.

Oh, and weren't you banned?

Though it's unregulated by law atm it should be regulated by the manufacturers.. If they're reputable.

I only use suppliers held in high regard by consumers and appropriate safeguards from concentrate suppliers are in place (data sheet on ingredient list supplied). Popular forums are a good place to find the best juices from the most trusted makers and any reputable vape shop should also be in the know. (My local is greyhaze kings heath (Y) ) don't buy from anyone who doesn't have a long standing good reputation in the industry.

If you were into the like, there are organic juices with only natural ingredients out there.

I have no idea how these Vape shops stay open. Every time I go past one on the high street, they're empty.

Dont people just mail order their sh*t?

These places must be selling a fu*k tonne of 0.4mm vape cable to stay open.

Maybe they deal in different things? I'm sure their books are full of transactions!

• Like 1