G - Rockman Austin

Guillermo Marin

Bristol is fun to ride! Most of the spots are really easy to find also although one of the main spots near the river has now been fenced off (N). I liked the clips but to mirror what Joe said a longer edit would be really cool. Especially from a interesting rider like yourself.

• Like 2

To say that a Spanish man that's probably been to Hull once 'knows it' is fairly arrogant

In response to the invitation - absolutely! But I think he didn't mean it that way mate. I am also a foreigner and sometimes the way I would express myself in my own language is quite different from what you'd say in English which could be easily misinterpreted as insult.. :)

• Like 3

I keep looking forward to a good 3 minute or so vid. If you come to Hull a few of us locals can give you a tour if you want.

Off topic from the video but who are you in the real world I've ridden hull quite a lot but don't really know of any of the locals apart from Damon and Danny.