Prudential RideLondon 2015

Rusevelt

Anyone know about the trials event at this? On the Sunday will it be open for anyone to ride around the stuff (i.e. people like me)?

Copied from Andrei Burton's website -

Ride London Urban Trial Contest
August 1 - August 2

After the huge seccess of the 2014 event, Ride London and Andrei Burton are teaming up again for 2015 to bring a huge urban trials contest to the streets of London. in 2014 we broke 7 Guinness World Records and had huge crowds for our shows. In 2015 we will take things to the next level inviting the top 20 world riders to London to compete. For us as much as anyone else, this is set to be the biggest weekend of 2015!

Th main Pro Contest will be on the Saturday, followed by an open contest to all riders on the Sunday.

Anyone know about the trials event at this? On the Sunday will it be open for anyone to ride around the stuff (i.e. people like me)?

I went last year with my road bike. Trial course was only for Burton's team, I don't know if it will be any different this year.

Edited by crilin202