Try All Forward

niconj

Think that was the prototype tyre that some of the Koxx team were running before the shit hit that particular fan - could just be that as they had the moulds and the tyre they're doing with Crewkerz was doing OK they decided to just make some to recoup some costs or something? Who knows...

I keep seeing lots of TryAll related posts on Facebook and various pictures I don't often pay much attention to them because it is usually people trying to sell them but has someone taken on the brands to carry on making their parts or something? I keep seeing lots of posts of new Koxx frames, rims, tyres or parts but not so much any carbon parts now?

It could just be someone who managed to get hold of stock from the factory end.

Who are NSC? A liquidator or some sorta trials company? Whats daddy Hermance up to now then? Did he keep all those sub brands (yaabaa and the dirt jump / scooter etc) or has the whole lot gone under and he is now down Le Jobcenter?

• Like 1

Apologies - I have no idea why I just referred to them as NSC, in such a cryptic way... It's New S Curve, I believe they are a sports distribution company based in France, who bought out K-124 (and all the sub brands) when it was still running. Monsieur Hermance is running Hashtagg.

• Like 1