Fabulous Inspired Arcade

onzatpro09

I think it has been a while since I posted a picture of my bike on here, so here goes! It is incredibly unjustified having it when you look at my skill level, but it's nice to have I suppose :P I also know that the colour combo won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it is what it is.

Spec:

Frame - Inspired Arcade

Forks - Inspired Arcade

Bars - Inspired Arcade

Stem - Hope

Headset -Hope

Grips - Inspired lock-on

Bar ends - Hope

Brakes - Hope tech 3 E4, Shimano Ice-tech rotors, hope adapters

Front wheel - Hope pro 2 on a Spank subrosa rim with whatever spokes were the right length

Rear wheel - Hope pro 2 on a Spank subrosa rim, Trialtech cassette spacers, Token lockring, Gusset sprocket and once again spokes that fit.

Tyres - Maxxis holy rollers

Cranks - Hope double spider

Bottom bracket - Hope 30mm

Bashring - Inspired 4 bolt

Chainring - Shimano something-or-other

Chainring bolts - Who really cares?

Pedals - Inspired platforms

Chain - KMC Z610 HX

Seatpost - Gusset pivotal

Saddle - Inspired pivotal

20150828_172803_zpsjjttdovv.jpg

20150822_142109_zps49hg6tks.jpg

Edited by onzatpro09

If the rims were silver and there was a little less purple, It would look proper nice in my opinion.

I was debating silver vs gold rims, but at the time there were a few Arcades/Archives emerging with silver rims, and even a black archive with purple Hope kit and silver spanks rims so I couldn't go down that route :P

I did have SLX cranks on it which probably looked nicer, but I snapped them and just thought why not get Hope cranks :P

Edited by onzatpro09

a blessed day to all Im 5'7" and 65kilos I need some suggestions can I use a 203mm rotor set up or a 180mm will work perfectly,

Im using a ZEE brakeset on BIONIC BR5 24" street trials frame TIA

You are both shorter (not that it makes a difference :P ) and a decent bit lighter than me so 180s should be fine. Some people might like 203s for the peace of mind and possibly slight bit more power when going huge (however I have not tried them so I cannot comment), but I don't ever find that my 180s aren't enough and I'm in no way smooth.

I hope that helps :)

You are both shorter (not that it makes a difference :P ) and a decent bit lighter than me so 180s should be fine. Some people might like 203s for the peace of mind and possibly slight bit more power when going huge (however I have not tried them so I cannot comment), but I don't ever find that my 180s aren't enough and I'm in no way smooth.

I hope that helps :)

It sure does help me decide on rotor size

thank you very mucho!