Softer grips?

MadManMike

I've always used ODI and never had an issue, I have reasonably small hands so thin grips suit me best, I dare say if you have bear paws you would do better with a larger diameter. Currently using odi roughnecks on the intense, they're around 18 years old and have been switched between many bikes. Super thin now and I find them very comfy. I can't get on with lock on grips so generally just use petrol to install the grips or if need be wirelock them on.

Have a look at some ODI longnecks, they were always my go to grip on the bmx and will probably be the replacements for when the roughnecks finally wear out.

I got mistaken earlier, the roughnecks are on the bmx, the intense has some demolition grips (made by odi) but the age is about right :)

The right hand roughneck is split 3" from the outside, I'll never change those grips as that is how far the bars were pushed through the top of my quad when I apple cored my leg. It split where it was folded back to.

superstar silicone grips are exceptionally comfy. i had the lockons on my mtb and managed to slide one of the grips on the core of the lockon somehow so i'd condsider the non lockon versions next time. linky. i rode without grips quite happily with them :D