Ashton Effect 24"

that NBR dude

e8f365fa-9c88-4d4e-9e49-ad45836084ba_zps

Just a little something cheap and cheerful to mess about on for the 2 times a year I'll probably actually ride it...

Just need to remember how to ride it now! Actually it shouldn't take much, couldn't ride to begin with!

Ashton Effect 24" frame

Ashton Forks

FSA Pig headset

BBB 90x35 stem

Inspired Arcade bars

Avid BB7 front brake

Avid SD7 rear brake

Middleburn cranks

Fire Eye pedals

No idea rims

DMR Hubs

Schwalbe Table Top tyres

Pivotal seat and wedge post

• Like 5

It will ride nicer once I've sorted the gearing out. It's currently got an 18tooth freewheel on the back with a 22tooth chain ring on the 'burns so it's a little... light to say the least. I've ordered a 16tooth freewheel which should solve the issue.

Struggling to make the BB7 work nicely, I'm sure my old one was a total machine; this seems all spongy and flexy. Feels awful, obviously set it up wrong!

I had Jagwire cables which I was told to be good... however after buying different Jagwire cables (which look and feel completely different to the first batch I bought) I think what I got first time were fakes or their bottom of the line range. The new ones make the brakes feel fantastic!

• Like 1