Board Upgrade

As you may have noticed ive upgraded the board tonight and things look a little different.

Things may be running slow for the next few hours while some background tasks complete.

Current known problems:

• Quick reply never refreshes on large topics
  • Gallery images broken
  • Emails not sending
  • Feedback system
  • Emoticons not showing
  • Login/register buttons incorrectly positioned / missing
  • 'Forums' header on homepage gone
  • Notification circles cut off

Any problems let me know and i'll fix where i can.

No moaning about things looking different.

Enjoy
Danny

Edited by Danny
  • Like 1

Suggestion/request:

On clicking "New Content", the list of new posts sits below a big old "announcements" list. Any chance of moving/removing the latter so I can be lazy and get straight to the topics please? :P

Not sure if it's just me as a mod but there should be a small arrow in a grey box on the left hand side of your screen (on desktop). Click this and you can rearrange the things you want to see and by doing it on the new content screen you can get rid of the announcement box.

ALERT: THIS IS DEFINITELY THE SMALLEST GRIPE.

I don't know why this is bugging me when I load the site, and I know it's not your doing @Danny and completely Invisions fault, but can you remove the title on the front page so things line up?

Currently:

Screen_Shot_2015-09-22_at_09.25.26.thumb

With a shoddy bit of 'display: none;' in the CSS:

Screen_Shot_2015-09-22_at_09.26.14.thumb

Although you probably won't want to do it in the CSS as that'll obviously remove all of the titles from the rest of the pages where it's not so annoying. Then again, then you might want to make the header rows the same height as well, and then you're probably going down a rabbit hole of fixing Invision's design f**kups.

ALERT: THIS IS DEFINITELY THE SMALLEST GRIPE.

I don't know why this is bugging me when I load the site, and I know it's not your doing @Danny and completely Invisions fault, but can you remove the title on the front page so things line up?

Yep that's on my todo list.  It annoys me too.

• Like 1