Board Upgrade

Just a bit of CSS to sort that notification section out on desktop:

header .ipsLayout_container { padding-top: 10px; }

(not trying to teach any sucking of eggs, just hoping to make it simpler by just copy pasting rather than simply saying what doesn't work...)

Got another one for you though it could just be me, the little red indicators above the message, notification and report icons is cut off so you only see half the icon.

Hence: 

Just a bit of CSS to sort that notification section out on desktop:

header .ipsLayout_container { padding-top: 10px; }

(not trying to teach any sucking of eggs, just hoping to make it simpler by just copy pasting rather than simply saying what doesn't work...)

• Like 1

I was trying to find an old topic I'd started - it was about Akrigg with his name in the title so I searched for Akrigg but nothing came up.  Tried going to my profile to do the "Find My Content" thing but that doesn't seem to exist any more?  I don't really have any solutions to that and it's possible I'm just not looking in the right places, but just wanted to check and see what was up with it...

I was trying to find an old topic I'd started - it was about Akrigg with his name in the title so I searched for Akrigg but nothing came up.  Tried going to my profile to do the "Find My Content" thing but that doesn't seem to exist any more?  I don't really have any solutions to that and it's possible I'm just not looking in the right places, but just wanted to check and see what was up with it...

This should take you to your list of topics: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/profile/91-mark-w/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

It's in Profile -> See My Activity -> select Topics on the left hand side

As much as I like the look of the new mobile skin - it's not very easy to navigate and has lost some of the more sensible features

going to your last read point in a topic is fiddly and only works once, and there doesn't seem to be a mark as read button? 

• Like 1

Is anyone else having trouble replying to messages on the mobile site? It works when I am on the pc in mobile mode, but on the phone when i press "Reply to this conversation" nothing happens, might be my phone though (Android/Firefox).