New Hashtagg

ooo

Mark, by being bitchy (or maybe grumpy/depressed) you've inadvertently released a picture of some extremely shitty Inspired forks that somehow made it through quality control, I'm sure Inspired will be overjoyed, good work.

You sound both critical and sympathetic to Inspired all in the same breath. Presumably your recommendation here is that Mark should never mention or talk about welding ever again...

You sound both critical and sympathetic to Inspired all in the same breath. Presumably your recommendation here is that Mark should never mention or talk about welding ever again...

Anyone not critical of those welds, considering who makes them and what they cost is just biased/turning a blind eye, if they were £50rrp it wouldn't be so bad.

My recommendation is not to make petty digs at every new frame that's not an Inspired. Inspired are the biggest company by a mile, the bikes sell themselves, I don't think they need to employ someone to make bitchy comments online for years on end. Marino has done a lot for me so I feel I should say something.

Also, whether he likes it or not, when it comes to promotion, info and putting products out there Mark's basically the face of Inspired on here, but he obviously has some deep rooted pent up hatred towards Marino that never really went away, it all comes across as very petty and childish, not sure that's what Inspired were going for. I know for a fact Inspired work hard to stop pics and info like that coming out, so yeah I am sympathetic towards Inspired, they make good stuff, I use some of it. I'm not blinded by hate so I don't mind admitting that.

Edited by LEON

They were my forks, I took the pics and sent them to Luke, as I was building it and said wtf was this guy blind who welded these? I also private messaged John langlois and Ben Travis on instagram with that pic saying check your dropouts, as I knew they had both just got the new consoles. So one of those released the pics not me. Anyway I was amazed they made it through anything really, it looks like 2 different people welded those forks.

My recommendation is not to make petty digs at every new frame that's not an Inspired.

Textbook example of confirmation bias there, unless you just skim read my first and third posts in this thread?

Ross has a tendency to have little pops at people/companies whilst trying to make them as ambiguous as possible so that he can just say it's "his sense of humour" or play the victim card when he gets called out for it.  I felt like returning the favour, also as a way to see if things would pan out as I assumed they would (which then became extended a little later on in the thread in a different direction, which again panned out pretty much bang on the money).  My only mistake was that I assumed that a certain German would have got involved way earlier on, but I guess you had that base covered for him anyway.  I assume it's just like a "2 out of 3 must respond" kind of deal?  Is there a Google Alerts system set up for it or is it on a deep, intuitive, sub-conscious sort of level?  Thanks for the "recommendation" though, along with Ross's "concern" I'm touched.

I don't have any "hatred" towards Marino, incidentally.  That would be like saying I hate the new Bond film because I think the theme song for it is terrible.

Edited by Mark W