Koxx Boxx old but new!

i like cunning stunts

So finally managed to get hold of this off a mate and looking forward to getting out again as ive been riding a lot of moto trials this year.

Anyway this was bought from tarty when the boxx was introduced and specced with all the lightest and best parts at the time i was there when it was bought and i think the build was about 3k...

Its been ridden a handful of times at most and i think the geo is perfect still and i personally think this was koxx at their peak and is the best frame to date they designed and made.

Not sure on the weight but i think adam put it on here at the time so i will do some digging..

Feels very light too as it still has the magnesium wheels tarty built and all ti bolts.

Couple of bad pictures.

P_20151004_175556_zpssgywfgrm.jpg

P_20151004_175605_zpsm0q0wo3t.jpg

P_20151004_175625_zpsnqovdlv7.jpg

P_20151004_175707_zpsgni5upyk.jpg

P_20151004_175717_zpsm85nitdn.jpg

• Like 3

Thats awesome! Lovely looking frames those!

I'm running modern components on an old lightweight frame too (V1 Cannibal) and its by far the best bike i've had. I really wish people would see the light and revert back to wanting bikes that actually feel like bikes instead of unstable pogo sticks. Riding styles would definitely benefit from it as well.

• Like 3

To echo what Mr. Ruskin has said, I think when I get another built next year it'll be around an older frame or something with a geometry that isn't as extreme as my previous Rockman. My favourite riding bike was my old Ozonys Curve V1 which had a very similar geo to the 2010/11 Echo pure with a shorter stem and higher rise bars. 

Box looks awesome 

• Like 3