Trialshop Roadtrip 2015

Greetings

Last month my friend and I organized a rather informal roadtrip around the country. We visited 6 cities. Since my wrist isn't working I didn't take the bike with me. Having nothing else to do, a lot of footage resulted. My camera skills are shit or I need a wider lense but other than that I'm pretty pleased with the result. Many thanks to Mark Westlake who provided a few invaluable tips just before we set off.

It's pretty much 5 videos in one with a large variety of riding spots and top local riders so despite the length shouldn't be boring. Hope you enjoy. 

Oh and sorry Germans, apparently unavailable in your country. 

• Like 4

That was awesome. Guy on the blue bike near the start had a great style.

Boy on the Adamsnt needs to sort his brake out but his style was loose and different :)  a no footed can out of a disability ramp? :D huge! Also the 360 he does at 1.22 is so smooth.

Some of the bikes looks sweet too. Liked the look of the trialsy 24 with huge bars. 

@ 3.51 what bike is that? Pics would be cool :)

One thing that did let the vid down was the lack of bike noises. Was there a reason for that?

• Like 1

It's an Octane One street frame:

11665527_479458672218510_268862470244201

The lack of bike noises is partly a mistake. In two parts of the video it was deliberatly muted (very windy / muffled sound from a GoPro). 

As for the rider on the blue bike, that's Michal Nowak. Plenty of videos of him. And here. Definitely one of the nicest riding styles ever.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On Mon Oct 12 2015 20:26:58 GMT+0100, Greetings said:

Last month my friend and I organized a rather informal roadtrip around the country. We visited 6 cities. Since my wrist isn't working I didn't take the bike with me. Having nothing else to do, a lot of footage resulted. My camera skills are shit or I need a wider lense but other than that I'm pretty pleased with the result. Many thanks to Mark Westlake who provided a few invaluable tips just before we set off.

It's pretty much 5 videos in one with a large variety of riding spots and top local riders so despite the length shouldn't be boring. Hope you enjoy. 

Oh and sorry Germans, apparently unavailable in your country. 

Who's the guy on the 20? 

Managed to miss this when it was first put up because of having outrageous amounts of work to do...

So, so good.
Didn't want it to end!

I've always thought Poland looks really good for riding since Pisanka's videos from waaay back, and it STILL looks ace!
I love seeing people riding the same spots that were being ridden in videos 8-9 years ago :D

Also can't tell you how fuzzy and warm I felt to see you guys watching a video of me :3