Hashtagg's brake lever

Canardweb

Looks like that lever might take all your money orders then declare bankruptcy without giving you any of the products you gave it money for. I wouldn't trust it, I'm sure small handed tiny humans appreciate the long lever blade- I'll stick to my non mushy 2005 magura all black short lever blade, my arms are real humans arms that have enough leverage built in for maximum squeezing powers with such an "inferior" design.

Hard to reinvent the wheel. Pengy penguins pengin profoundly.

Edited by AndyT
  • Like 4

I've got both stems and stood them side by side on a flat bench and can confirm the Hashtagg stem has less rise and is slightly longer.

The new levers feel silky smooth. IMO they are a dream part for any trials rider who has stuffed around with the 05 HS33's and water.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not an engineer but currently am reading structural decisions in architecture which has a lot in common with stresses and bending moments. From designer's and mechanical points of view, this blade design looks ridiculously stupid being unnecessarily complicated purely aesthetically and as a manufacturing process (there your money goes). And having the inward bend of the second wall (closer to the bars when mounted) makes it weaker on that point too. Somebody already said it's been tested a lot, so there should be no issues with that but to me the old echo cnc'd blades (2007 I think) are the best providing a decent leverage and comfy as f**k!

echo-hs33lever-grn.jpg