British championship

seaine

Hi,

sorry if if this is in the wrong part of the forum first off.

i am doing the full season next year   Hopefully but have never competed.there isn't a competition here in Ireland.i am not sure what category to enter or what I need to work on over the winter.

it is a big investment coming over so I would hate to enter the wrong category and go back disheartened .

has anyone got any pics or videos or sections so I know what I am up against.

thanks !

Hi, it would be great to see you there!

Check out our website www.biketrialuk.co.uk to see what's gone on this year.

Next year's dates and venues will be released in the next couple of weeks but we've some good different ones coming up.

Regards classes, check out this video that was put together for us at the Fort William event a couple of years ago, it might help with your decision on which class to enter.  https://vimeo.com/68776257

If you do enter a particular class and then decide it's the wrong one, it's not a problem.  You can ride up to 3 sections and still change your mind, you just go back to control and we'll move you to another class of your choice.

Any more questions just shout out!

Hi, even if you do your entry, then turn up at the event the day before. You can walk the sections and there are usually riders and officials about to have a chat with. You could then decide your class for the next day. Its all pretty easy going as long as you get your entry in on time. Great to have an Irish rider in the championship. If you want give me an EM through the Scottish club link on the BTF website and we are over practicing below Glasgow at Bob Macgregor Academy, that's not to far from Stranraer ferry.

• Like 1