Hold the phone

Skoze

That's right; i've got a bicycle.

This bike is the reason I sold my Leeson. Way back when, I remember hearing about a mystery new steel thing that was being tested by Inspired, and when I finally hooked up with my boys I had a little pedal on it and just couldn't enjoy the 609 anymore. 

I've been off two wheels for a very long time owing to one thing or another, but through some serious generosity it's time to get rolling again. The front tyre won't stay on the rim and i'm yet to put any cassette spacers on (or a lock ring, I live my life on the edge) but just playing in the street for 20 minutes reminded me what it was all about, and it rides almost exactly how I remembered - aka f**king unbelievably nicely. 

Spec;

Frame: 2012-ish 
Forks: Expensive 
Bars + Stem: High
Grips: Needledick
Cranks: Scratched
Wheels: Two
Brakes: Mate they're pricey alright. 

12356732_10208136464753517_8785181630329

http://youtu.be/uuFGbxpLg94 

Might get brakes one day, also got a King steelset to go in if I can ever be arsed but that's about it. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Paperclip said:

I think a group ride should happen now. Your turn to get your buns up to where the cool kids are...... with Jason. 

I'm in. You heard it here first, or second depending on who you are. 

Nice bike dude. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dman said:

They look so good brakeless, gutted it was flo rida was expecting some clips of riding.

Sorry mate, I just had to express how I felt. 

Fully keen for a ride when i've remembered how to do it - everything feels familiar but completely alien and i'm also incapable of riding for more than 5 minutes without needing a breather :lol: 

• Like 1

On 09/12/2015 at 7:54 PM, Paperclip said:

I think a group ride should happen now. Your turn to get your buns up to where the cool kids are...... with Jason. 

This would even bring me out though I'd let the side down with one of my seatless wonders

On 10/12/2015 at 9:58 AM, Skoze said:

Sorry mate, I just had to express how I felt. 

Fully keen for a ride when i've remembered how to do it - everything feels familiar but completely alien and i'm also incapable of riding for more than 5 minutes without needing a breather :lol: 

If I come out you'd look like an athlete compared....