Jack Carthy, Still I Rise.

Dman

On 26/12/2015 at 6:02 PM, Paperclip said:

I was expecting something from Mark (Cleanzine) at some point. 

That's kind of been taken out of my hands.  Still got all the footage, the riding's still ridiculous, just need to get the go ahead.

• Like 1

Yea I would agree he needs to team up with some one decent at makings videos, where it might be easy for some people to make videos and even understand what it takes to make a good video etc maybe that's just a talent that comes easy to you, it could be the same for the people who can't ride a bike for shit, what I'm trying to say is everyone has their own talents and its obvious which talent Jack has. It probably comes to him as easy as filming and video production for other. 

I really hope some one like Alex or Mark can make a video of his riding very soon as it will definitely be good for Jacks street cred and our enjoyment. 

• Like 1

On 26. Dezember 2015 at 3:08 PM, Ali C said:

I've got to also mention Jack should get some pointers on decent form for his workouts, he's doing himself an injustice doing them like that. 

First thing I thought too. Those deadlifts looked horrible. Can really hurt your back this way.

43 minutes ago, Rossy said:

I thought it was alright that. carnt please everybody!

So think you should all stop sounding like a bunch of pussys moaning, and put your camera where your mouth is if your that bothered?

Pretty much everyone here makes videos, and they're all filmed better than that. Also, most of us don't have top of the range equipment or get paid to make videos. How hard is it to step back 5 feet? I looked at some moto trials stuff they filmed on their channel and it' the same problem again.

• Like 1

Jack is one of the only comp riders these days I actually enjoy watching ride. I could tolerate the filming. It wasn't at all good, but I have seen worse.

What I really didn't like is all the unnecessary footage in it. The getting out of bed and making some toast for example. Far to much training footage, none at all would have been better. It's a 6 min video with about 2 mins of riding. I probably would have enjoyed it if it was condensed down to only riding footage.

10 hours ago, Rossy said:

'Four' if your going to be petty! 

Being petty and being correct are two completely different things. For example, 'four' is not a correction, it's just the way to spell the number 4. If we're being petty, the correct word is "you're" in the reply. 

19 hours ago, HarryBradbury said:

Being petty and being correct are two completely different things. For example, 'four' is not a correction, it's just the way to spell the number 4. If we're being petty, the correct word is "you're" in the reply. 

Haha okay cool. Glad you have time to explain yourself as I really carnt be f**ked! 

Edited by Rossy

In no way shape or form does this video do Jacks riding any justice. I've been lucky enough to ride with him quite a few times, and he's given me and @thinkdougie a bit of advice and a few pointers on more than one occasion. It's unreal to watch in real life, so goddam smooth. He needs the Danny Mac guy to film him, is it Robin Kitchen?

On 28/12/2015 at 10:41 PM, Mark W said:

That's kind of been taken out of my hands.  Still got all the footage, the riding's still ridiculous, just need to get the go ahead.

I kinda get the feeling that they want to take the glory of all your hard labour. Just hope they don't mess you around or at least compensate you for doing a better job of the next video project.