RSQ

forteh

Anyone know if there's much of a trials scene in New Zealand? I've been over here a few days in Wellington and the amount of potential spots is amazing. It's like the city was built for tricks on silly looking bikes. 

Yeah dude, I took a Trek MTB with me and rode the shit out of the hills there, but when we walked around the bit by the big museum (that I've forgotten the name of - the one with the massive squid in it) there was so much good stuff to ride.  There's more of a scene in the South Island, just down by Nelson being a good example, but I'm not sure about the North.  We send a bit of stuff out to NZ but again it's mainly the South.  There's a trials park in Christchurch and they hold comps around there too.

I'm just on a ferry to the South Island as we speak - glad there's a bit of a scene, would be a shame if not. Im going on a MTB wine tasting tour later in the week - only bit of bikes I could squeeze into the trip!

• 2 weeks later...