Happy New Year 2016

JD™

Happy New Year to all 8 of you, as well as Google, Bing, Yahoo and DuckDuckGo.

Hope you've had plenty of fun. Personally for me 2015 pretty much sucked, but not in any ways other than first world problem ways. Aim for this year is not to focus on those inconsequential problems so much. 

Do any of you do resolutions? I'm not into them personally, but I thought that I couldn't ask without offering some of mine, so consider these more 'things I'm going to do' rather than 'things I'm going to pretend to do for a couple of weeks'

• Get marathon fit again even though injury meant I won't be ready for London this year
  • Be more hands on in fifty6
  • Work full days again
  • Launch at least one of the two main ideas in my head
  • Be nicer to people, everywhere but here

That's all I can put down here, but I'm truly interested in some of yours.

• Like 1

Don't do resolutions either. If you're going to improve/start something you can do that anytime of the year. I just spent the last 2 hours 30 mins watching The Revenant. I hope DiCaprio gets at least one Oscar in his lifetime.

Happy New Year blah blah blah. 

I'm a miserable f**ker and don't do new year, at the end of the day it's just another Friday today except I'm getting paid more.

One thing I do plan to do but it's just cause it's going to happen this year is pay off the big fat loan that's hanging over my head and finally get debt free. And maybe ride a trials bike.

7 hours ago, Guillermo Marin said:

• speak with a girl

Haha, I should probably consider doing this as well.

I don't exactly have resolutions, but the basic plan for 2016 is to finish my MPhil degree, get a job, build up my savings again, rent my own flat rather than "sub-renting" rooms, and maybe towards the end of the year I will be in a position where I can start on a fun car project.

• Like 2

I don't really do resolutions, but I always try to improve myself - I don't need a new year to do that.

It'd be nice to get my car finished this year, it's a bit depressing seeing it rot away in my parking space.

But really, nothing specific planned.

Have a good one chaps!

I never really do resolutions, but seems different this time around so I've made a few..

- Spend more time with the family

- Get back in shape/eat a shit tonne better, the last few months have been rediculous

- Keep pushing myself at work and push my business to another level

- Do at least 3 charity events this year

Get working, get fitter, sort out the current bizarre situation with 'er indoors, put Capri engine back together and in the right place, drive that through Europe a bit, visit Sam Nichols, ride once a week minimum, stop being miserable, make more of an effort with mum and sister, play some gigs. 

To live long enough to see out and experience a whole year, is in essence a remarkable achievement for most of us here today, given the day to day toll of our lives regardless if the material things we strive for workout in our favor or not.

Mine last year was to get in shape. In 2015 i lost just over 2 stone, and hitting the weights most nights in the last few months I've put on a fair bit of muscle aswell.

Mine for 2016 are:

• Carry on with the weights and getting in shape
  • Become more confident and take more risks in life
  • Run a half Marathon
  • Get out more and enjoy more experiences in life