male opinion!

Kerrie-Anne

I have a bunch on darn though socks, they're about $14 each but they have a lifetime warranty. I was sick of tearing though socks... "heavy duty" work socks only lasted me a couple of months.

15 hours ago, JD™ said:

f**k off you attention seeking whore.

f**k you, if Jolfa wants to talk about socks he can.

My issue is calluses on the back of my heels just tearing through socks within weeks. Plus is nice to not have massive horrible seams on the ends of your toes.

• Like 1

It's my birthday next month, I've asked for socks! I love a nice pair of Bamboo socks, so soft and warm plus socks always go missing so a man can never have too many socks!

I've also asked for a battery bank, they seem pretty handy and are pretty cheap, if he hasn't got one already that could be a shout. 

I'm also a huge fan of Sugru. It's useful in so many ways! I've fixed my fridge, tools I use it on my bike and in my van. It's so handy! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ali C said:

I've also asked for a battery bank, they seem pretty handy and are pretty cheap, if he hasn't got one already that could be a shout. 

That is a good idea. Wife bought me one for my birthday, just a cheap $10 one. It'll charge any device fully with one charge. Lifesaver when you forget to charge something, or might not be near a outlet or charger for a while. Charge anything right in your pocket.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JT! said:

f**k you, if Jolfa wants to talk about socks he can.

My issue is calluses on the back of my heels just tearing through socks within weeks. Plus is nice to not have massive horrible seams on the ends of your toes.

22 hours ago, Davetrials said:

that escalated.

Not paying attention to the months I've had of him saying "get f**ked JD" then? Obviously not in Dave's case, being as you've just crawled out the woodwork. I've said it twice to the attention seeking whore, and will continue to do so.

2 hours ago, weirdoku said:

Man that sugru stuff is such a rip off. You can get a pack of milliput for half the price but almost 3 times as much, they're not in fancy colours or wrapped individually but milliput is harder though, if you need that.

I like the rubbery nature of it though, that milliput says it can be tapped which suggests it's just a car body filler-type deal which is completely different from what sugru does. I agree that it's a little expensive though.

19 hours ago, JD™ said:

Not paying attention to the months I've had of him saying "get f**ked JD" then? Obviously not in Dave's case, being as you've just crawled out the woodwork. I've said it twice to the attention seeking whore, and will continue to do so.

I now actually have no idea who you are calling an attention seeking whore anymore so my joke may have been null and void. You referring to the OP or Jolfa?

12 hours ago, JT! said:

I now actually have no idea who you are calling an attention seeking whore anymore so my joke may have been null and void. You referring to the OP or Jolfa?

That would be me, I got bored of JD being a patronising piece of shit in the angry thread so frequently :)

3 hours ago, Jolfa said:

That would be me, I got bored of JD trying to genuinely offer an opinion on my extremely first world (and self inflicted) problems in the angry thread, which I harped on about so frequently :)

f**k off, you attention seeking whore. 

On 30/01/2016 at 8:44 PM, Ali C said:

I like the rubbery nature of it though, that milliput says it can be tapped which suggests it's just a car body filler-type deal which is completely different from what sugru does. I agree that it's a little expensive though.

Milliput is epoxy putty rather than body filler, when mixed correctly is very strong although can be fragile in thin sections; if you reinforce it with some steel wire you can make rediculously strong things.  Use the superfine white stuff and you can colour it to any shade by mixing in other things.  If you want it a bit more flexible mix it with kneadtite (greenstuff) in varying ratios.  I use it for press moulding 40k components, gap filling, sculpting and also to make a magnetic mount for my headtracking rig on the pc :)