Leeson Bikes making a comeback for 2016

Rusevelt

Loved my Leeson back in the day, though I had to persuade Clive that a 74deg HA was a good idea :P 

I still have it in storage albeit with a knackered chainstay, I might look into getting it fix one day. Would be sweet to have it running again.

Looking forward to seeing what they have planned.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

It was really disappointing that this never happened. I have emailed and messaged them on Instagram in the last 6 months without a response about whether there would be any sort of comeback or a one off to replace my current Leeson that has now retired so looks unlikely..

On 13/05/2020 at 2:46 PM, Matt24. said:

It was really disappointing that this never happened. I have emailed and messaged them on Instagram in the last 6 months without a response about whether there would be any sort of comeback or a one off to replace my current Leeson that has now retired so looks unlikely..

That is a shame! Now being in a grown-up job and being able to afford a custom 609, I was really hoping there would be something - seems unlikely

• Like 1

Yep - that was my same reason! All my leesons had been second hand when I was younger and my old one had taken 10 years of abuse through two owners so think it was only fair before it fell apart it got retired in one piece!

• Like 2