Feather - Martin Direske

Moppelkopp

Hello lovely trialcommunity ;)

Martin and me haven´t seen a long time, so we decided to meet in my hometown. We enjoyed the riding much and at the evening we know, why it´so important to ride your bike. Gale warning,wet,cold, clouds like typical german weather... and a lot of fun :)

I hope you like it.

Fabian

• Like 9

When I read the title of this video I thought to myself, 'this is a long shot but I really hope that's not Feather by Nujabes used in a trials video'. I love the song but to hear it with a freewheel over the top was painful, maybe the footage volume was a bit loud compared to the music I'm not really sure but it didn't feel like the riding and song where coordinated. Was the edit done before the song was chosen? 

The riding was epic however, silky smooth and polished. Looking like no effort was going into throwing the bike around at all. Different song and I'd have nothing but positive things to say.  

I think my attachment to the song has written this reply, so feel free to completely disregard it. (Y)

It's lovely to hear that people are still looking forward to our vids even though It's been a while (again..) and there hardy are any improvments when it comes to certain street-specific-skills haha :)

On 8.2.2016 at 0:06 AM, TrialsIsHard said:

When I read the title of this video I thought to myself, 'this is a long shot but I really hope that's not Feather by Nujabes used in a trials video'. I love the song but to hear it with a freewheel over the top was painful, maybe the footage volume was a bit loud compared to the music I'm not really sure but it didn't feel like the riding and song where coordinated. Was the edit done before the song was chosen? 

The riding was epic however, silky smooth and polished. Looking like no effort was going into throwing the bike around at all. Different song and I'd have nothing but positive things to say.  

I think my attachment to the song has written this reply, so feel free to completely disregard it. (Y)

haha well.. Fabi, in fact, edited the clips before he found a suitable track.. which is exactly what you've been thinking :P

I think it's nice though, for I'm a huge fan of listening to freewheels and the noises tires make when touching something. Especially when there are no noises coming from the bike which are not supposed to be there.

On 9.2.2016 at 2:11 AM, James281098 said:

That was cool, love watching your vids, enjoy the style, how come your not on the Marino anymore? :P

Let's say I haven't been much on the "seated" bike lately as I was more into "real" trials with my 24" Because, so I went for change in january (pay attention to the helmet as well, I used to have the same for almost 8 years now (since I never fell on it and it was quite comfy) and decided to do a round-house-kick in all my equipment haha).

Plus putting on the MT7 on the back wasn't such a good idea in the end as I now need some fixing done on the frame which most likely resulted from me being stupid.

On 9.2.2016 at 9:28 AM, chimpanzyyyy said:

this is such a fresh blend of streety riding and classic trials moves

good style in both and in the transitions

Am I the only one wondering how the actual f**k did you manage to bunny hop that enormous wooden cube near the of the vid

Did it casual as well

f**kin freak

I wasn't actually expecting it to work either haha. We went to this spot and Fabi thought it could be cool as we filmed there before and needed fresh ideas...

Then Rage-Mode happened :D

Omen2.jpg

Edited by Martin Direske
  • Like 5