TF Crew - rip my site to shreds?

MadManMike

I'm not sure what your revised logo will look like, but I suspect it will make a decent difference in comparison to that clinical looking name. I feel like something that breaks up the background a bit would look good, maybe a simple stripe top and bottom in a slightly darker tint than the main background. I have no idea what I'm talking about :P 

He's not completely wrong either, I just faffed with it in Chrome. Annoyingly I had to change actual template bits, so I'm not sure how easy it'd be to implement. Do you have any options to actually add/remove code within SquareSpace? If so I'm happy to log in and put these bits in if you like (obviously with different colours if you want).

Screen_Shot_2016-02-12_at_14.48.56.thumb

As you can see, I'm procrastinating from a shit ton of code I need to write this afternoon which will end up getting done at silly o'clock when the guilt kicks in!

3 hours ago, Pete.M said:

I'm not sure what your revised logo will look like, but I suspect it will make a decent difference in comparison to that clinical looking name. I feel like something that breaks up the background a bit would look good, maybe a simple stripe top and bottom in a slightly darker tint than the main background. I have no idea what I'm talking about :P 

It will make a shit load of difference. My bro is super talented, works for Saatchi and has done branding for loads of massive companies - hence my logo is taking a while to come through, he's constantly snowed under.

3 hours ago, JD™ said:

He's not completely wrong either, I just faffed with it in Chrome. Annoyingly I had to change actual template bits, so I'm not sure how easy it'd be to implement. Do you have any options to actually add/remove code within SquareSpace? If so I'm happy to log in and put these bits in if you like (obviously with different colours if you want).

Screen_Shot_2016-02-12_at_14.48.56.thumb

As you can see, I'm procrastinating from a shit ton of code I need to write this afternoon which will end up getting done at silly o'clock when the guilt kicks in!

I kind of like that, but I'm not entirely sure. Also I'm still getting my head around the interface but it seems quite limited in terms of doing that kind of stuff.

I think the logo will sort out the bland top part of the site, but we'll see.

Yes, you have some level of OCD :P

No, I know what you mean. I actually did use just portrait at first, which messed up the layout when I had it as a standard gallery. I switched to thumbnails because the portrait ones didn't fit.

I've had a fair bit of rum and kind of forgotten what my point was.

• Like 1