New tms champagn

Shub_Step

What do you guys think about this frame?

(Here Clement Moreno's build)

FB_IMG_1456255382862.thumb.jpg.c97049d6a

Also Tms now have a really BIG team! Plenty of good riders from everywhere. It's great! but I don't know what to think about this new TMS sponsoring "domination".

Edited by Shub_Step
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, LEON said:

I wasn't sure about the colours on paper, but now a couple are built up I like it. New bb yoke looks great too.

Have you even ridden your black one? :P

Bike looks cool. I was wondering how long it would take for "street" bikes to come full circle and start to look like pure trials bikes again. It has begun.

It's strange how it looks more trial oriented in the eye of people with this downtube. But TMS says it's all about footjam whip clearance... 

Lightweight make me want to give it a try as I get old . Color and design is not my cup of tea.

Anyway I can't wait to see guys on it at TMS camp.

But I hope I will never see the Master of smooth Cocky make a front brakeless footjam whip on this bike due to this downtube ! haha

2 hours ago, Shub_Step said:

TMS says it's all about footjam whip clearance...

That doesn't make much sense to me - your foot's right up against the fork leg on your tyre so I don't get why you'd need a curved downtube for them?  BMXers have been doing them for years without having to go banana-y on their downtubes and they've got very minimal clearance, even compared to normal street trials frames with straight down tubes (plus trials forks are longer axle-to-crown so you gain more clearance there anyway).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark W said:

That doesn't make much sense to me - your foot's right up against the fork leg on your tyre so I don't get why you'd need a curved downtube for them?  BMXers have been doing them for years without having to go banana-y on their downtubes and they've got very minimal clearance, even compared to normal street trials frames with straight down tubes (plus trials forks are longer axle-to-crown so you gain more clearance there anyway).

Exactly what I think but couldn't say that due to my lack of vocabulary...thanks.

@Dman Red marker is the Tms shop and prism on the other side. I asked for the spot where Yohan made his last video . "Square Henry Huchon" But Google map can't find it. I let you aware when I'll know where it is.received_10153267791406097.thumb.jpeg.3b

Found it now! It is near the shop :D (Square Henry Huchon. You can see it in google street view : Chemin de halage / Rue Mortillet)

56cda4aadcbe6_Sanstitre.thumb.jpg.86b6ca

Edited by Shub_Step
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

Looking forward to a Dman video from that trip.

We are looking forward to you watching it. 

8 hours ago, Mark W said:

Have you seen the size of Leon's feet?

Leon.thumb.jpg.6d9914ab59f0c24355b213ac6

Image taken from Radfest. 

• Like 5