Scottish Rnd1 Kinlochleven 17th April

kevind

Numbers on the up, Happy days thanks guys. Yes you can pay and enter on the day.

Ross re your competitive streak.. I have been thinking about this. I don't  really want to set out another route for one rider. I rode a motorbike trial a couple of weeks ago and what they did was put in some alternative gates in some sections to harden up the A route. So if the other red route riders have no objections, I was thinking of doing it this way for Aaron and anybody else, Then he gets to ride most of the red route and some Elite level gates as well. Thoughts?

Unless you have been putting in the hours practicing.

Edited by kevind
  • Like 1

Hi Gordon,No problem.

Hi Cal, Aaron and I will be up on Saturday late morning to set up (maybe Friday if the weather is good), any help is as usual thankfully received! Cal any word on your venue for this year?

May have new exciting venue with artificial sections for this year, Have had the okay EM, just need to get up and layout the sections. In conjunction with a bike festival. only problem is a date clash, so will have to sort that out. keep you all posted when I get it sorted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another wee birdy told me Duncan S maybe interested as well. Weather has F*****G changed again!!!!

Need to put in an old farts class now as well. All we need is Ben T now and the gang is complete. Just joking, glad that its on the up. another few riders already entered from a few years ago. Yellow flags have arrived.

Edited by kevind
  • Like 1

Well 20 riders and weather was better than ever before! Sections were good if not a bit to hard/long. Will try harder! Thanks for the big turn out and well done to all the riders and big

thanks to all the observers.

DSC01309.JPG

Ross cant find anything in the rules to DQ you about internal assistance!!! Although down wind was perhaps abusing the observer, so maybe a yellow card?

• Like 1