Because 24" build

bing

Let's restore some balance to those with no seats. New (2nd hand bitsa) build. Because 24" frame, Echo sl forks, remnants of an onza zoot for the rest of it apart from bar, stem and brakes. Wheels and tyres are ludicrously heavy but that can be sorted when funds allow. Back on it again then (groans of yet another Bing bike build). Super cheap, stands me at less than £100 for everything

edit: found a brand new maxxis high roller 24x2.5 and some uncut trialtech highrisers for it. A lot lighter now and the riding position is loads better for me. Excuse the photo, Mikey took it just before I dropped the front to kick off the rock

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by bing
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, TrialsIsHard said:

Very good for the price! 

Is that the standard zoot freewheel? I found mine to be skip-tastic 

Yeah it is. Rode it when it was on the zoot doing trialsy stuff and didn't skip so it's a winner. Feels solid enough like, gave it a clean out and a re oil

On 3/9/2016 at 2:40 PM, TrialsIsHard said:

Very good for the price! 

Is that the standard zoot freewheel? I found mine to be skip-tastic 

which year zoot did you have? the original zoots shipped with the tensile sixty clicks and they are great

• Like 1

On 15 March 2016 at 1:34 PM, ogre said:

which year zoot did you have? the original zoots shipped with the tensile sixty clicks and they are great

2010 one. Yes it's a 60 click freewheel, feels really solid

On 10 March 2016 at 6:23 AM, niconj said:

Looks like a 26''. I'd go dual disc once you have another 100 quid.

Not as simple as that. Need a disk rear hub, a wheel build and a full set of decent disk brakes. This clarks m2 I have on now is good enough for the front on a massive rotor but it wouldn't be good enough on the rear