My 20" and 24"

Gonza

Not really posted on here much, but making an effort to get more involved! Anyhow, been through many bikes over the years, but finally settled on a Console which is closest to the geometry I've always ridden with since I've started. Been a breath of fresh air to be able to do more rolling moves and then mess about at the skate park if it takes your fancy. Awesome bike and rides lovely! 

My other ride is my 2004 221Ti that I just can't let go and have owned since new. Was one of my dream bikes when it came out and will no doubt be handing it down to the kids if they have any interest at all!! image.thumb.jpeg.2d37844c3c4e93abf26739a

Done small mod recently with removal of bashring and tabs with guard now BB mount. A lot cleaner and I rarely use the bash anyhow. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Gonza
More pics

Cheers. It's the backplate from an MRP BB mount chain guide/bashguard with the bottom tabs and top guide mourt taken off. Nice thick alu and just enough left to clear the chain. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Gonza
BB mount